Followers

Monday, February 6, 2012

Getting Ready

I am getting ready to publish the first installment of my choose-your-own-adventure style fiction story.  I hope to have the first installment up this Friday.  My plan is to publish original fiction each Friday.  Each of my posts will be part of a longer story that will end with a cliffhanger and several options that you, the reader, will be able to choose from which will determine what happens next in the story.  Intelligent, beautiful readers like yourself will be able to vote in the comments for which of the options the story will follow next.

If I can take enough decent looking photos, I will include images along with the text.  One of my biggest influences is William Blake who blended original writing and etchings he created to produce works of art that took advantage of the latest printing techniques available to people at the time he was alive. 

My plan is to begin this story on Friday and to finish at the end of April.  At that time, I have another literary adventure to share with all of you, which will remain a secret until we get closer to May of 2012.  I'm such a tease.

In the meantime, I hope to find some of the most outstanding people on the internet to follow this blog.  I certainly would never pander to anyone in the hope that some of the most beautiful, best smelling visitors to this site will take the time to follow this blog.  All of you are far too smart to fall for that anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment